My Writings. My Thoughts.
This video is stunning, for those that need to better understand the impact of IT and information or need support material this is a must have clip..
“more information was produced in the last year than in the previous 5000 years combined…” The top 10 jobs in 2010 did not EXIST in 2004″ .
Check out this fabulous video posted below on the progression of information technology, researched by Karl Fisch, Scott McLeod, and Jeff Brenman from “Did you know Series”
A few tech resources Provided by Amber Hayes email@example.com www.liftbusinesscoaching.com
facebook the company site or my personal feed from the website &/or LinkedIn http://bit.ly/9qtxkK
Skype www.skype.com (free or very low cost calls, VOIP, screen share, meetings, conference etc)
- Drop Box https://www.dropbox.com (free)
- Sugarsynch https://www.sugarsync.com (free)
- Skydrive www.skydrive.com (free)
- Box https://www.box.com (free)
Storage ( and note taking)
- Evernote www.evernote.com (free)
- https://www.google.com/intl/en/drive/start/apps.html (storage, collaboration etc )
Office file applications
- Documents to Go need this to edit your PC word docs
http://www.dataviz.com/index.htm l ($9.99)
Remote control computer
goto my pc https://www.gotomypc.com
http://www.vcita.com ( ++ note I am only beta testing no review yet)
Screen capture: http://wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/advertising , http://www.facebook.com/#!/settings/?tab=privacy
Google places: http://www.google.com/places
In an upcoming presentation at the famous
SkiDazzle LA we will be discussing different personalities
in skiing and yes it applies to life and business
I use this photo to demonstrate the different perspectives
of skier/individuals. Some would look at this and worry about how they would “see” others would look beyond that and know they would trust their experience and ski by feel. In fact would likely not even
give much thought to not seeing for a brief moment rather fo s
focus on the moment, the powder and terrain.
This is the difference between experienced folks or folks who go by gut or feel and those who need to “see “ whether it be visual , accounting sheets etc
Respect there are differences. I will not suggest one is right – rather a combination of these personality types can
lend great strength when each team mate respects the other while leveraging their perspectives.
Photo by Dave Thomas
Winter is approaching and the return to daily ski themed business tips is upon us.
A reminder – ski the line
Focus on where you want to go – not the trees.
Similarly in business set goals and make them your focus.
Don’t get sidetracked by the distractions left right and center…
What is your focus today?
My videos. Featured videos.
- admin said: it is a woo theme that I edited...
- Pamala Averitt said: Good info! Hopin' for more. :)...
- Chassidy Lorenz said: Good information. Lucky me I recently found your b...
- Lina Aragan said: I really appreciate this post. I’ve been looking e...
- fruit mocking party said: I adore your wordpress web template, wherever do y...
- Christa Misrahi said: Good info! Askin' for a sequel... :-)...